- You’ll be outside, getting some sun. As long as you limit sun exposure and don’t overdo it to sunburn proportions, you’ll create some good Vitamin D for your body, which is beneficial for your bones….and your immune system.
- You’ll be eating good food, including salads, fruits, etc. Even a little red wine or dark beer will also help the immune cause.
- You’ll be with friends, family, or other community. A shared sense community makes a difference in immune function.
- You’ll be getting some physical activity. Walking, rigging the boat, biking. All good for maintaining healthy immunity.
- You’ll be able to sleep in sometime this week. Seven to eight hours of sleep each day helps a ton for immune support.
So, all in all, don’t overdo it and you should be in good immune shape. If fact, if you do all of the things listed above, you should treat every day like the Fourth.